Monday, February 11, 2008

finally!!!!

the new laura kay photography website is finally here. i am so excited, i hope all of you check it out! it has been lots of fun putting it all together but i am glad it is done. of course it will be updated all the time but the hard part is the initial process. so some new things to the site are the way cool featured gallery which is a fun way to see more from one session. i also love the shopping cart! that will make it easier for you guys to place your portrait session orders. the calendar section will be really useful so new clients can check my availability. but be sure to email me even if i am booked because i would love to hook you up with an associate! lets see...what else... oh ya i also decided to put my full price list up for all future clients to see and for all of my current clients who misplace their price sheet. =) well that is all i can think of for now. let me know what you guys think!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it... good job!

deb said...

the new site looks amazing! i can tell you put so much work into it! you give me something to aspire to - i am SO impressed!

Mike said...

The new site rocks! Great job!

talida said...

Laura, I love the updates! Great job, especially with the calendar section. Looking forward to seeing you in March!

leslie said...

looks amazing laura! your site and your work are both wonderful!

Clark Production said...

I like the flow of the new website - very nice.

- Spencer Clark

Anonymous said...

I am soooo tickled to be featured AND on the splash page!! (Aww, you really like us)...hahaha j/k

looks great!

Laura Kay Photography said...

thanks guys! you guys have made my day. did i ever tell you how much i love getting blog comments???? hehe! =)

Anonymous said...

Laura is the best photographer ever!!! and I love being on the front page too :). Great work!

J. Cogliandro Photography said...

Hey nice site... I like it mucho better :) .. gives me drive to finish our new site... been sitting on it since September. :( Cheers...

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Your site looks awesome!