Friday, February 22, 2008

perfect bound


so anne with the perfect bound blog just emailed me to tell me just put together a feature on me! i am sure all of you guys remember the stunning chris and melanie wedding from october. anne is on a red and burgundy streak this week. so add this blog to your list of good reads. anne is always putting together storyboards for color schemes and fashion. this could be especially helpful when lets say...planning a wedding!!!! if you need ideas to make your wedding decor fabulous check out the perfect bound for ideas. i am loving this!!! thanks anne!

click here to read the article

5 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

yay! congrats. i love perfect bound. i can't wait for monday when we reveal our surprise. :)

Laura Kay Photography said...

me too i am so excited! =)

-laura

Joan Evans said...

What a bonus...I find your wonderful site and then I'm led to another one! Love your work. Very inspiring.
Joan - fellow Pictager

Em said...

congrats!!! loved the article and the work featured on it is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very very cool!