Thursday, February 21, 2008

new friends

i am so excited! as you may have noticed i have added a few friends to my links bar on the left. it all started when ami from elizabeth ann designs left me a blog comment...ummm yesterday i think! so i checked out their blog back to see who she was. i was pleasantly surprised to find such a cool blog. so i left her a comment back that lead to a few emails and now she is going to do a feature on me! ok well not me, but my photography. a 2007 wedding to be exact. i can't wait to see what they put together and of course i will share it on here! thru the elizabeth ann blog i came in contact with vane at brooklyn brides and anne at perfect bound. I am so excited to share these awesome recourses with you guys. i will feature each one of them very soon telling you all about them. in the mean time check them out!

5 comments:

talida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
talida said...

oops.. didn't mean to delete my original post:

how awesome! I met Vane at a NY event last month, and she's great. definitely at the top of my wedding blog list :)

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

awww, thank you so much for the shoutout! i can't wait until we get the feature up. :) (ps - did you see my last email this morning? if you can send the email to the address i'm commenting from now that would be awesome!)

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Awesome blog. I'm adding you to my link list as well! AMAZING photos, Laura

Anonymous said...

Laura

I love your style - you are very talented and very much a fun person - I can tell just by reading your blog. Congrats on the new relationship.