Tuesday, February 19, 2008

sarah and russell

meet sarah and russell. we did this shoot in georgetown and austin on sunday. the weather was amazing! this was the first time i met sarah and russell too. russell was in iraq with josh the past year and sarah is in law school in lubbuck. the ceremony will be this may in austin. i am so looking forward to it! they are getting married outside in the morning which i am most excited about because of all of the fabulous light all day. they are such a fun couple!











13 comments:

Josh McCullock said...

oh man! awesome session laura, great locations too.

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

simply amazing shots. i echo josh - great location. i really love the combination of the gritty exterior of that building with the smiling faces of your couple!

sgc13 said...

Laura! I love these shots and can not wait till the wedding!!!

-Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

these pictures are so much fun! I especially like the one with the AUSTIN mural in the background. rock on!

Anonymous said...

These are great Laura!

Em said...

these are fantastic! I LOVE the color!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are great!! I'm adding your blog to my google reader so I can keep up to date with your work :)

Mandy Hank said...

Laura- thanks for the blog love! I love this shot with the Austin sign-!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy! YOu found the Austin mural! It looks cool!

Marcus Ingram Photography said...

They look so much in love. You have capture some great moments, keep up the good work!

Tara Young Photography said...

These are amazing!!! I absolutely love them all!

Kacie Jean said...

What a fun engagement shoot! I'm loving the rustic background in a lot of them. And the colors are so vibrant. Great job!

Anonymous said...

omg! I love this e session! Best one Ive seen in a while!!